Saturday, November 29, 2008

i will remember you, granny...






































24 nov 2008 2145hrs, my granny left us to be with my grandad.

from then, i feel sad and happy..

sad is because one of the dearest family left us for good and to be at a better place and with my grandad..

i started to recall, everytime i called changi 26 or bedok 535, she'll picked up the phone and said "hello, diang..."

every december holiday, me and ks were there, staying at 26. she'll bring us to buy breakfast, stationary cum toy shops. prepared dinner for us. and i remembered we even fried egg and fried rice with her regularly. 

after she moved to 535, we went there often as well. visited both grannies and then me, ks, et went out together. 

when my grandad passed away. she moved in with my family. every morning. i'll said "HELLO" to her. 

last month, she suddenly turned yellow, and doc said 3 months left. we were sad but she felt no pain and discomfort. we brought her to meals. and still said HELLO to her every morning. 

this week, monday, she left. 

these few days, i felt something missing, no one to wave, no one to say hello to...

i'll remember this little old lady with a "L" shape finger, and if there is a chance, i'll be her grand child always....


dated: 29 nov 2008, 1120hrs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter