Saturday, January 07, 2006

what a week!!

1st week of 2006..

busy at work..
2 men on 4 men job..
me and a NEW GUY..
many tough cases..
good thing it's over for the week...

wednesday.. black black day...
tough at work..
then.. a "GIFT from SKY"

BIRD SHIT!!!!!!
landed perfectly on my left shoulder...
think the bird got "problem"..
the shit looks brown in colour and thick..
luckily never "spread" on my black shirt..
just a lump...

friday, got complaint..

mis-comunication and understanding..
my fault to promise customer.
my fault not to check on history.
made the whole management level including sales, account, enterprise.... to run for me..
oops....



had a tough week..
when was the last time i had such a tough job...


posted: 07 Jan 2006, 1430hrs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter